2009年9月23日星期三

Travel Illustrations

I did use text and illustrations to make record of my trips to Shanghai and Beijing this summer, it was my first time trying to document my own experience by using this combination.I haven't learnt anything about others works on travel illustrations, and I get interested in this area by doing more research.

Below are my works:








From my illustrations above, I used quite a lot of texts instead of images, which I suppose could develop more texts into visual language in the future.
I mainly drew objects and architectures, but used texts to tell stories, and I think story telling is the next step I can develop myself into.
I could make more research about others work and finally make my own book.Blurb is a good website which can help you make your own photo book:http://www.blurb.com/

没有评论:

发表评论